On-line Returns Policy:-
We are sure you will be delighted with your purchase, but understand that sometimes you need to return items. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, we will be happy to offer you a refund or exchange. To receive a full refund or exchange, we kindly ask that you follow the process below for a smooth return:
- Contact us to let us know you’ll be requiring a refund / exchange within 14 days of receiving your items.
- Complete the returns slip enclosed with your original order, and return the item(s) no later than 14 days from notifying us.
- All returned item(s) to us must be in the original unworn condition.
- Please ensure the parcel is adequately protected and wrapped. Royal Mail 2nd class post is absolutely fine, but please do ensure you receive the proof of posting. Special delivery or signed for options are not required. Please note that return post is at your own expense.
- Remember to include the returns slip in your parcel as we will need to refer to it when we receive and inspect your returned item(s).
- Where a refund is requested: On receipt of your item(s), following inspection, we will reimburse you the cost of the item (excluding postage), using the same payment method as originally used.
- For an exchange, we will post out your new item the same day at no extra cost to you (subject to availability and for UK orders only) using the standard delivery service option.
Please send all returns to the following address:
Ollie & Phee
1 Georges Walk
In-Store Purchases Return/Refund Policy:-Please make all your purchases carefully, as we are unable to refund any in-store purchases for any reason, unless they are deemed faulty by the manufacturer or wrongly fitted.We are more than happy to exchange or provide a credit note subject to the items being unworn and in the same condition as when purchased.We must be made aware of the fault within 30 days from the date of purchase. After this date we may offer a repair or replacement.